Skip to main content
Les Bois, Aix-en-Provence, by Cezanne
β: This is a Beta release of the Fitzwilliam Museum's potential new website.
We want to co-design
our Virtual Museum presence with you.
You can return to our current site at any time.
Museums and galleries in Cambridge will be closed to the public as part of a period of national/local
Image attached to PD.6-1966
About this image
Recto: Les Bois, Aix-en-Provence. Verso: Still-life flowers in a jar (unfinished). Cézanne, Paul (French, 1839-1906). Watercolour over graphite, on white paper, height 466mm, width 300mm, circa 1890.
- Accession Number: PD.6-1966
- Photograph copyright Â© The Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge.
- Aperture: f/22.0
- Focal length: 80
- Camera: Hasselblad H4D-31
- Photographer name: Andrew Norman
- Image height: 1024 pixels
- Image width: 670 pixels
- Processed with: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.4 (Windows)
- Filesize: 286.09kB
- Exposure time: 1/180
- ISO Speed: 100
- Fnumber: 22/1
- Captured: 2015:04:17 09:32:45
Colours in this image
Updates about future exhibitions and displays, family activities, virtual events & news. You'll be the first to know...