Skip to main content

Cased glass

Scope note

Glass formed of two or more fused layers of different colored glass.

Term type


Getty AAT term number


Broader Terms used

<glass by technique>

Narrower Terms used

cameo glass

Term used for

case glass
glass, cased


11yrs ago

Citation for print

This page can be cited in the Harvard Bibliographic style using the text below:

The Fitzwilliam Museum (2023) "Terminology definition for: cased glass" Web page available at: Accessed: 2023-03-27 13:44:08

Citation for Wikipedia

To cite this page on Wikipedia you can use this code snippet:

{{cite web|url=|title=Terminology definition for: cased glass|author=The Fitzwilliam Museum|accessdate=2023-03-27 13:44:08|publisher=The University of Cambridge}}

API call for this record

To call these data via our API (remember this needs to be authenticated) you can use this code snippet:

Sign up for updates

Updates about future exhibitions and displays, family activities, virtual events & news. You'll be the first to know...